Administrative Support Specialist
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Full Time
- Entry Level
About The Role
We are looking for an Administrative Support Specialist who can help us provide the same quality of service and excellence that our associates provide to our partner’s customers on a daily basis. This role will work closely with the IT Department, People Operations, and Finance but will report directly to the SPS Workplace Manager.
You should be highly organized and have great time management skills, a customer experience mentality, and the ability to roll up your sleeves when the time arrives. Supporting our associates with efficiency and in a timely manner is critical for this role.
You’ll be based in San Pedro Sula and this role will require your in-office presence.
- Committed to providing an exceptional quality service for all employees and visitors.
- Assisting new hires, such as providing a supercut tour of the office, equipment delivery, paperwork, and other similar tasks.
- Answering tickets through our workplace management system and other help desks
- Helping enforce PartnerHero’s Biosafety Protocols to ensure office employees’ safety and health.
- Performing regular audits and maintaining track of our office’s fixed assets.
- Assisting in general office inventory/purchase tasks.
- Coordinating local and international courier packages.
- Relocating and properly distributing on-site IT equipment.
- Organizing and filing documents.
- A liaison with local providers, coordinating product purchases and handling.
- Coordinating errands.
- Ensuring Work from Home and in Office associates have what they need to perform.
What you bring to the table
- Native or near-native English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal, spoken, and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all associates, visitors, and providers effectively with the utmost care and efficiency
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Have the ability to move, lift, carry, push, and place items weighing more or less of 15 pounds by your own
- Tech-savvy, with basic knowledge of Google Suite Services and basic hardware troubleshooting
- Experience in IT and/or Facilities at any level
- Front Desk experience
- Owns a vehicle (preferably)
What We Provide
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bento box. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.