Temporary Hmong Customer Support Specialist
- Multiple Countries
- Customer Support
- Entry Level
About The Role
Do you like helping others? PartnerHero is looking for talented folks who speak fluent Hmong and English to join our Customer Support teams. We have a range of opportunities available for people who have built a career in the customer support space and those looking to break into the industry. We are interested in matching your unique skills, experience and interests with one of our many Partners across a variety of industries including Edtech, eCommerce, Fintech, Health and Wellness and more. As a PartnerHero employee, you’ll have the support you need to develop and grow your career.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Submittable software platform, customer use cases, and internal processes
- Provide support and maintain customer satisfaction at all stages of the customer journey
- Respond to and track customer calls, chats, and emails regarding the use of software, technical issues, and billing questions
- Provide users with guidance, solutions, best practices, and recommendations
- Proactively address customer concerns before they happen
- Maintain accuracy of customer help resources as the product evolves
- Identify, test, and report software “bugs” to Product team
- Communicate customer software enhancement requests to Product team
What you bring to the table
- Fluent Hmong, advanced English language skills and customer service sensibilities
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of software development life cycle and tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic understanding of at least one programming language (preferred, not required)
- Experience using and a comprehensive understanding of one or more of the following Help Desk platforms such as Service Cloud, Help Scout, TeamSupport, Zoho Desk, as well as one or more Live Chat Tools like Olark, Intercom or Drift.
- 1 year of advanced customer support experience
- Highly reliable and wonderful to work with
What We Provide
- 40 hours/ week with potential overtime if needed
Competitive compensation based on experience
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.