- San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Full Time
- Mid Level
About The Role
Are you passionate about data and reporting? PartnerHero is looking for a Real-Time Coordinator who will be responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level.
This position interprets data, formulates, and implements modifications to staffing plans for agent schedules and skill assignments to balance resources, both in real-time and future planning, to meet all service levels and performance guarantees. Uses independent judgment to manage and shift staff resources dynamically to support call center goals and communicate any conditions that may affect success.
The ideal candidate can read data on sight and make recommendations on the strings to pull to drive the team to success. They should have customer support expertise and familiarity with reporting tools, including Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets. They will be expected to maintain several parallel reports with rigid detail and an eye for issues and improvements.
- Monitoring call/chat/email volume, daily attendance, and program break schedules to maintain efficient distribution among all available resources
- Monitoring and maintaining agent adherence through the use of available systems
- Working closely with the operations and leadership teams to identify individual cases that might impact team performance
- Tracking absenteeism as reported to the workforce team
- Coordinating off-phone agent activity scheduling, such as team meetings and training events
- Proactively providing ongoing internal communications with Leadership on load balancing and staffing requirements in real-time and historically
- Generating ideas for process and service improvement planning
- Participating and contributing to performance improvement activities
- Completing daily, biweekly, and monthly internal reports
- Sensing trends in real-time to give clarity to PartnerHero and the partner's teams, and identify opportunities for process and structure improvements
- Assisting with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with Company policies, legal requirements, and regulatory mandates
- Reviewing and adhering to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent English skills - spoken and written
- At least 1 year of experience as Real-Time Analyst or Real-Time Coordinator
- Ability to create reports in Excel, Spreadsheets, and forecast results
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to proactively communicate with the Partner
- Ability to communicate with Sr.Leadership Team (Internal & External)
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are a team player
- Ability to quickly master the partner's systems and apply your expertise
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and independently – possibly including advanced formulas, basic python, and data analysis
- Connection to PartnerHero’s core values: Be Humble, Take Ownership, Care for Others, Embrace Growth, and Manifest Trust.
- Previous Business Process Improvement experience
- Previous work experience at a startup.
What We Provide
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental, and vision (determined by the location)
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at PartnerHero
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.