Head of Partner Operations, APAC
- Manila, Philippines
- Full Time
- Operations Support
About the role
The Head of Partner Operations APAC owns the successful delivery of all Partnership program operations. They engage with PartnerHero executives, senior managers, and other internal stakeholders to oversee the effective and timely delivery of partnership program operations while ensuring that program operations meet or exceed all documented and contractually-required Partnership Operation Key Performance Metrics, Service Level Agreements, and general Scorecard adherence. As a member of the senior management team, they will be responsible for contributing to overall strategic planning and organizational development.
The Head of Partner Operations also meets with key Partnerships to architect the implementation and delivery of Partnership operations, gather feedback on the outcomes of Partnership operations and provide strategic guidance in aligning Partnership operations delivery with success markers for individual partnerships. They will achieve success based on Partner-approved KPI, increase Partnership service engagement, earn high Partnership Success Scores from Partners, and earn high employee engagement scores.
A successful candidate will have strong experience in directing strategic Partnership/Customer Operations for small to large outsourced support partnerships across FinTech, EdTech, eCommerce, and IT & Technical Support verticals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- The Head of Partner Operations is a core member of the senior management group. In this role they are responsible for advising the VP of Partner Operations on major policy issues that affect the overall department and organization, active participation in strategic and annual planning efforts and organizational development activities
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding PartnerHero's Core Values
- Guide Senior Operations Managers and Operations Managers in developing the systems, metrics, and processes for individual Partnerships to achieve, focusing on exceeding monthly targets and providing exceptional service levels for all Partnerships;
- Ensuring Managers are coaching their teams to provide exceptional service and response times to all Partnership customers;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure delivery of an exceptional customer experience between Sales, Partner Success, and Partner Operations;
- Collaborate with the Head of Partner Services and Head of Partner Success to develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and execute strategic initiatives across the Partner Operations Function;
- Coach all managers in hiring best practices to ensure seamless delivery of Partnership coverage while developing leadership within each team by assessing, recruiting, and retaining top-level talent;
- Surface opportunities for personal and professional growth development for individuals within the division, collaborating with Learning & Development to deliver training opportunities to uplevel individuals while serving the needs of the organization;Lead the process of regular compliance reviews for the department and individual partnership programs reviews for program management units
- Lead report preparation for the Executive Team on division operations
The Head of Partner Operations will work both independently and in partnership with the Head of Partner Success and Head of Partner Services, reporting to the Vice President of Partner Operations.
You will be...
- Acting as a strategic advisor to partners by keeping key points of contact up to date with their key challenges and opportunities
- Overseeing program operations, includes hiring, onboarding, training, quality assurance, tool optimization, and team building
- Establishing a quality-focused team culture with strong communication and adherence to the PartnerHero Core Values
- Identifying program operations issues and risks, and developing mitigation initiatives to reduce the potential impact
- Participating in regular program Quarterly Business Reviews with the partner’s executive leadership team
- Developing a deep understanding of all key partner’s operational needs and strategic plans, tool stack, key stakeholders, and customer base
- Conducting periodic deep-dive audits and engaging the necessary resources to fix any systemic problems
- Meeting regularly with the partners to hold discussions that balance proactive and reactive work and result in becoming their trusted partner and advisor
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years as an Operations Manager, Program Manager, or Senior Operations/Program Manager
- Proven track record of successfully selling and optimizing delivered services for major accounts;
- 3+ years successfully managing account relationship teams and processes, including mentoring 3-5 junior account managers
- Deep knowledge of trends in Customer Experience, including the development and implementation of technological support solutions, CX best practices, and strategic forecasting
- Familiarity with platforms such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, Shopify, and G Suite applications
- Comfort and experience liaising directly with executive stakeholders, including the C-Suite, both internally and on the partner’s side
- Virtual team leadership, both in the U.S. and globally
- If you have these additional skills that would be great (but not required!):
- Experience working within a brand-driven startup environment
- Omnichannel contact center experience and leadership (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Experience managing operational groups of different sizes and within different sized companies / startup experience greatly appreciated
PartnerHero is a mission driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Rachio, Duet, and Bento Box to solve their most urgent business challenges. Our teams are among the most successful in the industry because we carefully match individuals with the opportunity that best suits their authentic talents and needs.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.