Web Developer Engineer
- San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Full Time
- Product Development
About the Role
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? PartnerHero is looking for a Web Developer Engineer to join the team. Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve hard problems the right way. You’ll be joining a team and company immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged to share technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support but also will immediately witness your contributions to the partner.
As a Web Developer Engineer, you will be working alongside a development team to test websites and provide feedback. You will write test scripts based on requirements to make sure the code runs correctly and efficiently.
- Gathering requirements to build out a test suite
- Routinely running regression tests to find faulty code or tests
- Using testing frameworks to perform automated testing on websites and platforms
- Researching & recommending new technologies, set best practices & coding standards
- Contributing to keeping high code quality through refactoring & managing a test suite
- Reproducing issues and diving into the 400+ integrations that the partner works with
What You Bring to the Table
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- A tinkerer with some programming experience and basic knowledge of Linux
- Always learning and staying on top of the latest technologies
- Experience working with an automated testing framework
- Foundation in manual testing, including regression and integration testing
- Experience working with an additional programming language is preferred
- Passionate about solving problems and having your test scripts drive efficiency.
- You know how to balance getting things done & writing clean code (and love keeping things DRY)
- Scrum or Agile experience is strongly preferred
What We Provide
- Ability to live almost anywhere in the world!
- Preferred HN Locations: San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.