Manual SQA Engineer
- San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Full Time
- Mid Level
About The Role
PartnerHero is looking for a Product Manual SQA Engineer with thorough knowledge of standard testing practices, including a strong foundation with regression testing. Teamwork and strong communication skills are also required to fulfill this position.
As a Manual SQA Engineer, you will be working alongside our talented development teams to provide a high quality product. You will perform front-end testing, and act as a customer advocate to communicate UI improvements.
- Manual testing of PH products
- Executing of existing manual test cases for regression
- Attending daily standups and sprint meetings and providing status updates to the teams
- Verifying of bug fixes, improvements, and/or feature tickets from reproduction steps or other documentation
- Working closely with Development to clarify the proper testing procedure and acceptance criteria for features
- Adhoc manual testing around code changes or new features
- Reporting in Monday the bugs or improvements discovered during testing, including clear reproduction steps and any other necessary information
- Maintaining of existing manual test cases, and creation of new test cases
- Regularly contributing to our SQA process documentation, and adhering to these refined standards
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of manual SQA experience, or relevant training
- Automation SQA experience highly preferred
- Passion for software quality
- Knowledgeable of tools, concepts, and associated methodologies of QA
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and tasks and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time across multiple product teams.
- Thorough knowledge of Scrum and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
What We Provide
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.